28 January 2011

The Circle Scarf From American Apparel - Fashion Friday

Today I made a wonderful purchase at American Apparel. The Unisex Circle Scarf is amazing. There are so many ways to wear it. I even discovered ways that weren't shown on the website. Here is a link to video tutorials on how to wear the circle scarf in many different styles. It's only $28 on and I've discovered at least 14 ways to wear it.
Yes, you can turn a scarf into a dress. Next week I'll post some pics of myself wearing the circle scarf in a few different ways. I hope you all enjoy.
Peace, Love, Wealth
Kimra Diggs
The Progressive Mama

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete